The annual Texsource Open House and Industry Trade Show was a huge success, and we would like to thank all vendors and customers for attending.
If you missed it, I would encourage you to make plans to attend next year as this is truly a 'hands-on' event. Here is a quick recap of just some of the vendors and educational opportunities that were available -
- Sprayway - Choosing the Right Aerosol
- Pancho Angulo - 4 Color Process Separation using CorelDraw
- Union Inks - Plasticharge / Discharge Water Base and Air Dry Inks
- Vastex - Process Printing and Numbers Printing
- Easiway - Dip Tanks - How 30min will save you $100s!
- Chromaline - Epson 1430 and AccuRip Software
- Saati - Choosing Correct Emulsion and Mesh
- International Coatings - Specialty Inks Printing - Reflectives and Graphite
- Texsource - Foils, Caviar Beads, and Textured Printing
- PMI - Choosing the right Frame Tape
- Unisub - Getting Started with Sublimation
- Color FX - Air Dry Inks Explained
- Franmar - Chemicals - Cleanup Made Easy
- Triangle Ink - Printing on 100% Polyester
- Specialty Materials - Specialty Materials Transfer Films
- Ulano - Choosing the right classification of emulsion and screen coating
- Workhorse - When are you ready for an automatic press?
- Vapor Apparel - Special Sublimation Apparel
- Dick Clark - Handling your financing options
- Carolina Made - All your printing apparel needs
In addition to these amazing free workshops, Texsource also offered premium classes such as CorelDraw for Screen Printers, an Advanced CorelDraw class that went deeper than the introductory class and featured CorelDraw use for 4 Color Process printing, and a website design and marketing class specifically suited to screen printers (good website design and how to gain a competitive edge over local competitors).
All vendors on hand were more than happy to answer questions and give hands-on demonstrations of their products for both days of the show. Texsource provided an amazing free lunch meal for all attendees in the truest southern style (BBQ pork, BBQ chicken, green beans, BBQ beans, potato salad, brunswick stew, SunDrop - all the good stuff!).
In planning for our event next year, we always like to seek the input of our customers. Texsource is considering moving our Open House event from the 3rd Thursday / Friday in May to the 3rd Thursday / Friday in June - drop us a line and let us know what you think. As soon as an event is behind us, planning for the next one begins. The input of our customers is very important to us; we want to get the vendors that you want to see, the equipment you want to demo, the workshops that will be the most helpful, and the classes that will be the most informative.
Our customer relationship is the most important thing to Texsource, and we look forward to not only serving you with your Screen Printing Supply needs, but also helping in any way that we can to make sure that your business is a success!