March 16, 2018; 9am - 4pm - Tired of dealing with all the annoying pre-press problems? Then join us for an in-depth hands-on class on Chemicals and Emulsion presented by industry leaders Easiway Chemicals and Chromaline.
- Screen Tension
- Emulsion Choice; Dual Cure, Pure Photopolymer, or Diazo Emulsions
- Proper Coating Techniques
- Correct Exposure Times
- Using an Exposure Calculator
- When to Use an Abrader and Why
- Pinhole Issues
- Dealing With Haze and Ghost Imaging
- Reclaim and Ink Removal
- Negative Impact of Screen Openers
- Underexposure Issues
- And More!
Come join us as these industry experts teach you the intricacies of chemical and emulsion use. We encourage your questions and look forward to helping you learn to be successful in your business. A free lunch will be provided for all attendees courtesy of Texsource.
To register, simply add this class to your cart and check out as normal. Once the checkout process is complete, you are registered to attend!