PlastiSolv 842 Screen and Press Wash is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor-free textile ink remover which can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 820 cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on press color.
- PlastiSolv 842 is virtually odor free, which provides a more pleasant work environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 dries fast . . . providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener, and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 is economically priced which will reduce your screen cleaning expense.
- PlastiSolv 842 will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- PlastiSolv 842 quickly dissolves all textile inks leaving no image area stains which streamlines the screen cleaning process.
- PlastiSolv 842 contains NO hazardous substances (no TLVs, PELs) which provides a better workplace environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable (flash point of 142F) which makes it much safer and less hazardous than other screen cleaners and provides for simpler disposal of used rags and towels.
- PlastiSolv 842 is NOT SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System or recirculated in enclosed automatic screen washing systems, which provides superior product life and economy.
- PlastiSolv 842 exceeds the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) requirements of SCAQMD (South Coast Air Quality Management District) rule 1171 for use in California.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Scrape all excess ink from screen. Apply PlastiSolv 842 to the ink side of the screen by squirt bottle, automatic sprayer or by rag. Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink. Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag wipe on both sides of the screen. The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.
Scrape all excess ink from screen. PlastiSolv 842 may be applied by squirt bottle, automatic sprayer, or scrubber, but can also be used in any automatic screen washing system. Thoroughly scrub ink until solubilized. Rinse with high pressure water from the bottom up. Your screen is now ready for reclaiming.