This product requires additional processing timeHIX Premier Bench Printers can be placed on a bench top, table, or mobile cart system. They have a totally tool-free design with on/off contact and inclination adjustments built right in.
Our entry-level unit, a 1 color/1 station, offers 12" screen back clamps, a 15"x15" removable wood shirt board, a squeegee rest, rotary stop alignment, and gas lifts. The gas lifts allow you to print faster with less operator fatigue, since you can let go of the screen as you are lifting and it will glide into the upright position smoothly while you unload the product. The maximum screen width it supports is 21 inches outside dimensions.
Start with a HIX Bench Printer and add on more print heads and stations to expand your operations. Add a HIX Vacuum Platen to your system, and you'll be printing decals, license plates, and transfers with ease.
- Side Clamps - back and side clamps to create a much stronger platform by holding the screen away from the back.
- Aluminum Shirt Platens - Aluminum is a very stable and durable platen with the ability to stand up to extreme conditions.
- Gas Springs - Allow for controlled and expedited lifting of all screens from the print surface.
- Micro Registration - A standard feature on all HIX printers.
- Inclination Adjustment - Allows simple and fast adjustments of the screen to align parallel with printing surface.
- Adjustable Squeegee Stop - Secures base to rest unused squeegee between prints.
- 4/1 Bench Printer: 53W x 70D, 173 lbs