WB-99 Pigments are vibrant to give the most brilliant color matches. When combined with the WB0249 General Purpose Base, the colors print with extremely soft feel at a low cost on white fabrics. WB0249 General Purpose Base requires longer cure times (up to 3 minutes) depending on your dryer configuration.
- Combine with the WB0248 Quick Cure Base for faster production demands when printing on 100% cotton lights.
- High performance PVC Free Pigment mixing system for 100% cotton light fabrics or for dark fabrics when using the discharge process.
- Mix thousands of colors using formulas from the OMX Online Ink Mixing software.
- Colors are compatible with the WB Discharge base and WB Discharge White.
Mix colors using the formulations provided in the OMX Ink Mixing Software. Mixed WB-99 PS colors may be printed from 86-305 mc. in. (34-120 mc. cm) mesh range. The tack-free formulation allows increased coverage; therefore, finer mesh counts may be used for softer hand with minimum loss of color brilliance. Mix colors according to the desired color formula for best results. Note: For better color matches, it may be necessary to hold the white out of very dark saturated shades. Colors should be checked through a 156 mc. in (62 mc. cm). Colors will be lighter through finer mesh.
Recommended Printing Techniques:
- Image area should be filled with ink.
- Leave image area flooded to prevent drying in the screen.
- For extended non-printing times, mist with a spray of water to prolong wetness of ink.
- Washing the garment is the best test for complete fusion.
- WB0100 Fiberblock catalyst will help control Fibrillation when 1-2% is added to the WB-99 Mixing Primary Colors.