Delivery and Crating Fees included in price. Sales tax may apply in some states.
This product requires additional processing time
The Freedom is the epitome of simple as it relates to screen printing. It is simple to set up, simple to operate, and simple to maintain. But the Freedom doesn't limit you to simple designs or small jobs. The Freedom automatic will take any manual operator into mass producing printing. With fast indexing speed, simple to use controls and precise micro registration, setups are as fast and easy as with your manual press.
Adding the Flashback to the Freedom press will eliminate those long hours on the press, aching elbows and wrists, late deliveries, and high labor costs. The Freedom press is an affordable high production automatic made for your shop.
Also features an easy to learn control panel that rotates to any print head, giving you flexibility and complete control of the entire machine from anywhere on the press.
The Freedom comes standard with a foot pedal that allows you to control and make the machine move when you decide it needs to. Independent print and floor speeds for ultimate control.
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL CENTER
- Intuitive, easy to learn and understand control panel
- Multiple Language Settings
- Real time production speedometer
- Centrally controlled flash and dwell timers
- Workhorse OS Portal (Wi-Fi) Connectivity
FOOT PEDAL CONTROL
- Comes standard on every press
- Allows the press operator to index the machine using a foot pedal
- Use a skip shirt feature to avoid printing empty pallets
- Pneumatic driven printheads
- Flashback and Plug N Go Flash Capabilities
- Independent speed controls for print and flood on every head
SCREEN CLAMPS AND HOLDERS
- Adjustable front and rear clamps to accommodate different screen sizes
- Uses a full length clamping bar instead of cylinder feet
- Pneumatically powered for fast loading and a powerful hold
SQUEEGEE / FLOODBAR
- Uses industry standard squeegees, floodbars and locking system
- Complete assemble and all adjustments are tool free
- Pneumatic pressure, speed and angle adjustments are all independently set
- Front and rear carriage stop positions
- Quick release pallet lock / unlock
- Three point leveling system
- Compatible with most Pin Registration Systems
- Upgraded Micro-Registration adjustments
WARRANTY, SERVICE, SUPPORT
- One year warranty on labor
- Two-year limited warranty on parts
- Readily available customer service line
CE & UL compliant: Built to specifications established by the European Committee for Standardization (CE) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Assembled Diameter: 10 Feet
- Crate Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Crate #1 - Base: 51" x 65" x 70", 990 lbs.
- Crate #2 - Heads: 70" x 41" x 70", 850 lbs.
- Crate #3 - Arms: 44" x 30" x 40", 253 lbs.
- Total Weight: 2093 lbs
Finance It! Check Payments